Saturday, January 05, 2008

I have one thing to announce!!

My fav twister fries are back!!! hehe.. i just had two big packets of them today.. I am a happy girl.. nvm the fact that i am left all alone at home with nothing to do on sat night.. lol..

ok.. some updates to round up the past few weeks' activities..
This year i received quite a few christmas gifts.. surprisingly..

Company Dnd
Went to my company's DND at Orchard Hotel.. I won the 9th prize! Osim ibike.. lol.. Pu came all the way down just to take a look at the dressed up me.. =) Talked to him awhile, took some pictures and he went for work.. after tt was phuture wif agnes..

Charlene's 21st birthday
Days before i was frantically shopping for her gift and getting sth special for her and zhen. Bought the Limited christmas edition CK's Euphoria parfume for her and 2 Forever Friends cushion for each of us.. and i made brownies for all of them..
Basically fun time spent.. but i realised i can no longer stay up all night like last time.. i ko at around 1 plus for both nights.. so lousy! But anyway i am glad she enjoyed herself. =)

Cousin Gary's wedding
His wedding is so so so romantic!! held at the Swissotel Merchant Court..
and its the first time in like 8 years, i finally saw my Aunt Jane and Uncle John from Wales..
I really missed my aunt alot.. the feeling is so indescribable.. when she embrace mi.. i nearly cried.. She's someone i hold dearly to my heart.. a pity i can only see her once every few years..
I am very sure i meant something to her too.. bcos she gives the special treatment to me only.. hehe.. anyway.. i was like the limelight there.. -_- cos all my aunts havent seen mi for years.. and every single of them was bringing me around to "show off" to their friends..
talked to my Aunt Jane thru out the dinner..
I realli can say i realli realli miss her so so much..
tt day itself i told my mom that i wanna spend christmas with her..

Christmas
spent my christmas eve wif the gang at ktv.. fun.. =) but tired.. haha.. i did last min shopping.. shopping for Aunt Jane, Uncle John, Aunt Anne and my mom's christmas gift..
I got my mom a necklace.
Aunt Anne, a leather jewellery box.
Aunt Jane, i bought a framless photo frame and handmade it.. design it with our photos i took at the wedding.. pity i didnt take a photo of it.. cos everyone said its nice.. =)
Uncle John, a set of belt and buckle.
Christmas day, i went up to Aunt Anne's place with him cos Aunt Jane and Uncle John was staying wif her. My mom and dad were already there. We all had lunch and my boy bought log cake up.

This year,
I got a psp from him..
a box of really nice cookies from dearest charmaine and caiping..
a personalised keychain and a bear tin of famous amos from zhen..
a handmade hp strap and a heart badge from charlene..
a cute mirror from lingzi..
a set of white musk body lotion and shower gel from agnes..
a set of bubble bath and bath salts from simon's wife..
a shit model from edward.. lol..
a miniature christmas tree from huizhen..
a box of chocolates from yan ling..
n of cos..
a set of pearl necklace from my bro..
a red packet from my Aunt Jane and Uncle John..
Thank you everyone.. =)
I of cos did sth for these nice ppl.. handmade.. =)
Got dkny perfume and hanvanians slippers for him..

the Best Christmas gift?
Its that i spent the day wif Aunt Jane and all.. She's gonna leave this coming week.. I think i will cry quite badly.. Its gonna be another 5 or 8 years till i see her again.. She's so sweet.. She told mi to save up on the air tickets to wales, and she will take care of the rest for mi.. even giving mi pocket money to spend there.. and whispering only for mi.. =)
I told myself in my mind.. i am gonna save up.. I am going to wales to look for her in 2009.. (cos 2008 holds alot of vacation for mi already.. Bangkok, Redang and Taiwan!)

New Year 2008
ok.. i went to the SILOSO BEACH PARTY !! with him and charlene..
and it totally rocks.. DJ Shy was real good.. I think singapore clubs should employ her!!
The moment she spins, everyone started crowding round the stage area to dance.. so its from 8 all the way till 1130, we were dancing to her music..
as usual there were lots of black ppl.. and crazy stunning ppl.. and this irritating guy who scared mi off cos he suddenly came up and danced super close.. F**k him..

ok.. basically the updates are over..

Happy new year everyone!!

No comments: